Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Blog Moved

You can now find this blog at Word Press. There's some added functionality (specifically categories, but other things as well) that Blogger does not offer.

The Electric Velocipede blog will remain on Blogger as I have no interest in moving a five-year-old blog somewhere else and having to resort/organize the whole thing. Maybe in the future. When I get all that free time everyone talks about.

John Klima


UPDATED: For now, this blog is staying here. Wordpress has a lot of limitations on its free accounts (and I don't have the means to have a host where I can load my blog and open up all the cool Wordpress stuff) so I'm stiking with Blogger where I can at least customize the look of my blog and add stuff like my Bloglines blogroll, etc.

No comments: